ACOs AND APMs
SOLUTIONS:FOR ACO’S AND APM’S
HealthAdvanta’s technology and services can simplify the management of complex payment models.
Accountable Care Organizations are often unaware of their reporting requirements under the Quality Payment Program. Some ACOs qualify for the Advanced Alternative Payment Model (AAPM) payment track; still others are subject to MIPS reporting under a special scoring standard. And as private value-based contracts begin to shift from one-sided to two-sided risk models, sustainability hinges upon the ability to get quality reporting right.
HealthAdvanta’s team and technology can simplify the quality measurement process for your ACO. Our web-enabled registry can aggregate data for all your ACO’s providers and project MIPS scores according to the APM scoring standard, providing a “mission control” to manage your performance objectives. The registry can also be used to report data that cannot be submitted through the CMS Web Interface. We provide a resource-efficient solution that can be easily scaled with your program.
Learn How We Can…
- Guide your MIPS reporting strategy
- Visualize your MIPS Performance and submit your providers’ Promoting Interoperability (PI) data to CMS
- Evaluate and optimize your office workflows
- Create quality measures that are relevant to your ACO
- Create a branded data registry specific to your ACO
- Optimize your Clinical Information Technology resources